Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thing 9 - Google Tools

I haven't written in brown lately, but I'm dressed largely in brown today - it's a brown kind of day (and close to Thanksgiving which I connect with brown). Google Docs was easy and can be useful because you can add to it wherever and whenever you like. I started a list of movies that I've seen in 2007 (anticipating the annual list), but I made it private. I might add my husband because most of the movies we have seen together.

Lots of the Google services are/would be nice with the time and motivation. I could definitely use the help of Google Notebook or any other service that helps me organize my thoughts and web offerings.

Have been very busy lately, so that's the reason for the big delay since last posting. I will fill everyone (ha - as if anyone really reads these) in soon about the fantastic weekend in New York state for "Will Shortz' Wonderful World of Words" at the most fantabulous resort - Mohonk House!

No comments: